Up level your life in 2021 - Lisa Nichols

 When I think about my journey, I think back to a time in 1994 when I needed to rescue myself and give Lisa a chance to see who Lisa could become. ⠀

I needed to touch my full potential….⠀


My 100. ⠀
Anyone been there? Or maybe you are there right now. ⠀
If so, I promise you, you are not alone.⠀
You see, I had to figure out how to create new opportunities for myself. ⠀
And if there is one thing I know for sure, sometimes you gotta LIVE IT before you can TEACH IT.⠀
See, people who want to be successful normally don’t think about what it’s going to cost you…⠀⠀
Things like:⠀
✔Time ⠀
✔Friends⠀
✔Your comfort zone ⠀
✔And a price that most people are willing to pay⠀
Success isn’t something that’s gifted to you. It’s something you have to go get.⠀
And in order to get it, you have to put in more time, more work, more energy.⠀
You have to be willing to do what it takes to uplevel your life.⠀
You have to be willing to stop shrinking and start playing BIG 💥
What steps are you taking right now to live in abundance? To build the life you’ve always envisioned for yourself? Share with me below.⠀
XO, Lisa
Image may contain: text that says 'HOW TO UPLEVEL YOUR LIFE (IN 2021) #1 #2 #4 Wake up early. Write down your short and long term goals and give yourself a timeline to accomplish them. #3 Know your worth. Invest in mentor or an online program that will help you in your business and overall life. #5 Say no to things that aren't for you. #6 Be consistent and persistent. Always. #7 Listen to podcast or books. #8 Make health and fitness a top priority. #9 Network. #10 Surround yourself with success. @Lisa2Motivate'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become more alkaline 30 days

Discovering Your Personal Leadership | Dr. Myles Munroe

David Goggins’ Top 10 Rules for Success - Retired Navy SEAL