Rest Well Mommy

So my mother in law passed away yesterday after a prolonged illness. 

She was a hard-working woman and a dedicated mother. 


I wish the good Lord would have let her stay a little bit longer with us but God has a purpose for everything. We don’t know why the Lord called her so early. 


She has barely seen her grandchildren. She has been good to me. She advises me,  cooked for me, and welcomes me every time she sees me. I thank God for knowing her and birthing my wife and the mother of my children.


I am much grateful for her and I wish her eternal rest and peaceful journey to our father God almighty.


Rest well mommy and fare thee well Madam Elizabeth Acheampong


Michael 



Madam Elizabeth Acheampong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become more alkaline 30 days

David Goggins’ Top 10 Rules for Success - Retired Navy SEAL

Discovering Your Personal Leadership | Dr. Myles Munroe