Pick Them Up

When I was little boy my daddy will always pick me up,when he came home from work, he will pick me up, when he saw me after church, he will pick me up, after school he will pick me up, no matter how long he worked and no matter how tired, he will pick me up.
So when I had my kids, I always pickup my kids up. When I got home, sometimes I am tired, they had a bottle in one hand and the other hand up and they knew what daddy was suppose to do, my job was to pick them up.


This is a spiritual interaction, when you pickup a child up, its a spiritual transaction, when you pick up a child up, you change their perspective, when you pick up child, they all of sudden the see the world the way you see it.
I don’t care what your children have done, there is nothing they can do for you to stop picking them up.
Well my daughter is a drug addict, I don’t care pick her up,
My son messes up, I don’t care pick him up,
I don’t care, pick them up
That’s your #1 job Daddy, that’s #1 your job Mommy,
That’s your Job Grandpa and that’s your job Grandma
Your number one job is to pick your children up and change their perspective.
All of a sudden one day, my dad said son, you are a big boy now I cant pick you up anymore,
but when he couldn’t pick me up physically, he will pick me up mentally, he pick me up emotionally and he will pick me spiritually.
I had a great dad and he always pick me up, he always change my perspective.

PICK THEM UP by

Walter Bond



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become more alkaline 30 days

David Goggins’ Top 10 Rules for Success - Retired Navy SEAL

Discovering Your Personal Leadership | Dr. Myles Munroe