Common excuses and how to defeat it in


Mind control is the result of self-discipline and habit.  You either control your mind or it controls you.  There is no half-way compromise.  The most practical of all methods for controlling your mind is the habit of keeping it busy with definite purpose, backed by a definite plan. Study the record of any man who achieves noteworthy success, and you will observe that he has control over his own min, moreover, that he exercises that control and directs it toward that attainment of definite purposes.  Without control, success is not possible.

common excuses

IF I didn’t have a wife and family…

IF  I had enough “pull” …

IF I  had money …

IF I had a good education …

IF I could get a job …

IF I had good health …

IF I only had time …

IF times were better …

IF other people understood me …

IF  conditions around me were only different …

IF I could live my life over again …

IF I did not fear what “they” would say …

IF I had been given a chance …

IF I now had a chance …

IF other people didn’t “have

it in for me” …

IF nothing happens to stop me …

IF I were only younger …

IF I could only do what I want…

IF I had been born rich …

IF I could meet ” the right

people”

IF I had the talent that some

people have …

IF I dared assert myself …

IF I only had embraced past

opportunities …

IF people didn’t get on my nerves



IF I didn’t have to keep house

and look after the children …

IF I could save some money …

IF the boss only appreciated me



IF I only had somebody to help me



IF my family understood me …

IF I lived in a big city …

IF I could just get started …

IF I were only free …

IF I had the personality of some

people …

IF I were not so fat …

IF my talents were known …

IF I could just get a “break” …

IF I could only get out of debt…

IF I hadn’t failed …

IF I only knew how …

IF everybody didn’t oppose me …

IF I didn’t have so many worries…

IF I could marry the right person…

IF people weren’t so dumb …

IF my family were not so extravagant …

IF I were sure of myself …

IF luck were not against me …

IF I had not been born under the wrong star …

IF it were not true that “what is to be will be” …

IF I did not have to work so hard…

IF I hadn’t lost my money…

IF I lived in a different neighborhood …

IF didn’t have a “past”…

IF I only had a business of my own …

IF other people would listen to me …

IF *** and this is the greatest of them all ***

I had the courage to see myself

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become more alkaline 30 days

David Goggins’ Top 10 Rules for Success - Retired Navy SEAL

Discovering Your Personal Leadership | Dr. Myles Munroe