TRIBUTE TO OUR BELOVED FATHER THE LATE ERNEST FREDERICK ANKAMA MANTE.




“You have fought the good fight, you have finished the race, and you have kept the faith. From now on the crown of righteousness is laid up for you, whom the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to you on that day—and not only to you but also to all who crave his appearing. (2 Timothy 4:7)”

Late Ernest Frederick Ankama Mante, well known as Osofo Mante, Uncle Fred, Mr. Mante was a father of six, the Late Wilson Gyadu Mante, Michael Kofi Gyadu Mante, Esther Safoa Mante, Daniel Mante, Edna Mante and Jessica Mante.

It is with heavy hearts that our father left us unexpectedly, leaving this earth and joining the creator in heaven. We all know that you are in a safer and a better place. You were an extra ordinary father, very loving, caring, jovial, disciplined, business minded and much more. We always loved been around you because of the love you have for your children, the jokes and the lovely stories and songs your told us when we were children. You always had a story to tell and you never run out of them.

We admired your smile and your laughter always, even when any of us were down, you will always find ways to make that person smile. Your sudden departure did hit us hard and you forever remain our hearts. I guess God knows what he is doing, so we leave every thing up to the almighty God. We thank God that you were part of our lives, we thank God that you raised us not to be judgmental and also to be caring at all times.

Michael remembers when our Dad left for the USA. A 12 years old boy, I missed my daddy very much and I decided to pray for him. God please open doors so we can re-unite with our father. God listen to our prayers and we re-united in June 1999, I have never left his side since then until that faithful day, November 15, 2017.
I can see in your eyes that faithful day, that you were leaving us. I held unto you in my arms like I will hold my baby not wanting you to leave but God knows best. Your work is done on this earth and it’s time to go. You were always there for your children. Morning, afternoon evening midnight. Call daddy for rescue and he was there to help. You never gave up on us no matter what. My whole wish was for you to live a bit longer and play with all your grandchildren.

Esther want to thank you for being there for us, we will always remember that special smile, that caring heart, through good and bad times, no matter what. We’ll always remember you Daddy. There will never be another one to replace you in our hearts and the love we have for you will never fade.

Daniel calls call him Dad or Poppy. I joined my Dad in the USA in November 1998. My dad became more of a brother and a best friend as I grew older. He will always answer my call no mater what time of day. He was a genuine Dad, an encourager and a motivator.  My friends loved him whenever I bring them to my Dads, because he was never judgmental and will mingle with all of us like we were all friends. My heart sunk, and was confused of your sudden death, I told myself why, why so soon.  You regarded everyone as you own. I will forever miss you.  I miss cutting your hair, the very last day I was supposed to cut your hair, your last text was, “are you coming Daniel”? Didn’t know you were leaving that day.
“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun
shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.  And until we meet
again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand” Rest in Perfect Peace DAD.

Edna have a lot of fond memories of daddy, he was funny, and he was "easy" nothing was ever a big deal for him. My sister Jessica and I always made fun of his laughter but that only made him laugh even harder. I remember in high school my friends used to love coming over to our house because they thought he was the funniest person ever. He loved playing pranks on us, I remember one day he thought it would be funny to stalk me on the highway, while I was scared for my life because I
thought somebody was following me. I looked in my driving mirror when we got to a lighted area only to see my dad with his glasses on his nose and a big smile on his face. Your sense of humor got you into a lot of trouble with me but that is also the thing I will miss about you the most, your humor and your laughter. You were so full of life and that's why this is so shocking, you didn't look like you were any where near death. You always had a funny video or picture to share with me. I always loved sending you videos and pictures because I know you will laughed extra hard at them but now I find the videos and pics but you are not around for me to share them with you. Sometimes I sit there and say, "oh I haven't heard from this old man in a while" then it hits me that my daddy is no more. I pray that the Good Lord will rest your soul till we meet again.

Jessica says she has no option but to deal with the reality that you're really gone. You gave me the best gift in life. You loved me unconditionally and I believe I inherited your ambition and fight for a better way of life.  You were a hard worker and loved God always. You meant a lot to me and you will always be in my heart. I hated it when you call me "last baby," but only God knows what I will give to hear you call me that again. When you look down I hope you are proud of the woman I fight to be every day.

We will miss your smile, your laughs, your advices, your motivations and your lovely smile. You are a wonderful father and I know the Lord will say to you “Thank you for a great job done”

Rest in Perfect Peace Daddy till we meet again. "Damirifa Due, God keep you in his bosom.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become more alkaline 30 days

Discovering Your Personal Leadership | Dr. Myles Munroe

David Goggins’ Top 10 Rules for Success - Retired Navy SEAL